Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Texting Under the Influence is Out!


Okay, I am super excited to tell you about my new novella, Texting Under the Influence, a Cosmo Red Hot Read by Harlequin.

First of all, look at that martini on the cover of this book. I want to down that cosmo, stat! Is it happy hour, yet?

Second, who hasn't had a cocktail or two and then texted someone and then lived to regret it? I have (Sorry, Exes. You know who you are). Okay, so that's reality. But what if drunk texting actually got you somewhere other than morbidly embarrassed the next morning?

The premise of this book started with the question: what if someone drunk texted the wrong person for a booty call, but in the end, he ended up being Mr. Right?

This is, after all, why I write fiction, to turn epic fails into total scores!

Jenna Cho, my main character, really just wants one last hookup so she texts her toxic-in-life but amazing-in-bed ex, Jax. When her gorgeous boss Jack responds to the booty call instead, Jenna learns exactly why a girl should never hit send after one too many vodka sodas. Still, faced with Jack's sexy grin and even sexier Irish accent, Jenna thinks maybe she messaged the right man after all—especially when he admits he's been hoping she'd make the first move…

Texting Under the Influence was fun to write and I hope it's as fun to read. Grab a girl drink and download the novella (it's short, it's cheap, and it's bubbly fun). You can download this story today for just $2.99. Check out Texting Under the Influence

3 comments:

princessapr said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. Plus, I'm a vodka soda girl too (but not a texter in general). I feel like I identify with her already.

Anonymous said...

The title totally drew me in and then the storytelling. What a fun book - well done!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Indelible Soul....
Join me Upstairs
for an eternity of
zealous,
rebelous,
infectious,
bodacious,
obnoxious,
audacious,
ultra!NRG!wRITEn!
which's actually
outta-dis-world.
|
'Not one soul will
perish who puts
their trust in Me'
-Jesus